- Classroom Connection
Respect, Responsibility, Safety and Fun
- Congratulations to Mr. Woller's Third Grade Prodigy Champions! WollerVille captured the 2019 grades 3-5 Prodigy Pumpkin Smash Math Championship this year! The contest had over 2,100 classes from all over the world. WollerVille kids competed for 3 weeks and had an average correct answers per student of 1,710 answers! The second-place team had 1,579. Way to go WOLLERVILLE! 2nd title in 2 years and they will be featured on the Prodigy page along with winning a trophy and certificates..
- Congratulations Mr. Miller and Mrs. Schumacher Wisconsin Council for the Administrator of Special Services (WCASS) recognized MAES Special Education Teacher Kathy Schumacher and MAES Principal Dan Miller with the WCASS Region 10 Special Education Teacher and Administrator of the Year Award respectively. Both individuals were nominated and chosen for these awards for going above and beyond, innovative work/leadership, initiatives undertaken, and/or unique values the individual contributes/what sets them apart from their peers.
- Awesome job students, parents and staff! Just over $1000 was raised during the Spare Change can Change Lives coin drive during Autism Awareness Month. The money collected will go towards these great local causes. *Taylor County Autism Support Group *The Village Inclusive Playground *Project Lifesaver
- 2018 Magazine Sale We earned over $3700. The monies will go towards our PBIS student activities.
- 2018 Rope Hop We collected a total of $2,217 which went to the Athletic Field Project at MASH. Thank you all for a "hopping good time!"
- Tab collection Support the Ronald McDonald House: Students are encouraged to bring in pop tabs to Mrs. Heier's room (225) throughout the year. A yearly donation from money received from the pop tabs is presented to the Ronald McDonald House in Marshfield.
- 2017 Rope Hop $3090 was raised at the MAES Rope Hop. It was given to the, Bring the Barn to School, fund at MASH.
- 2016 Fall Festival 400 parents and students enjoyed games, supper and drawings at our 6th annual Fall Festival on November 10th at MAES. A great time was had by all.
- MAES is recognized as a school of distinction in both math and behavior We are one of 162 schools in the state of Wisconsin to receive this recognition in behavior and one of 51 schools in the state of Wisconsin to receive this recognition in math.
- MAES is now a Seedling School! This means we have a commitment to reduce environmental impacts and costs, increase health and wellness, and improve environmental and sustainability literacy.
- Plastic Bag Collection was a success! 25,760 bags were collected and kept out of the landfill. Way to go MAES students.
- MAKERSPACE New to our library--a place to dream, explore and create.
- MAES Rope Hop Rope Hop proceeds went to Huey's Hideaway
MAES Upcoming Events
April 9 - Thursday
April 30 - Thursday
May 22 - Friday