- Classroom Connection
MAMS Transition Video *Click Here*MAMS Transition Video *Click Here*
K4 and KG New Student Enrollment **Click here for link**K4 and KG New Student Enrollment **Click here for link**
2020-2021 School Calendar **Click here for calendar**2020-2021 School Calendar **Click here for calendar**
Seeking Education Success.
- One School, One Book We are excited to start the One School, One Book program starting Monday, Feb 17th until Friday, March 6th. Families should read one chapter per night (Mon-Fri). You can go to our website to see assigned chapters and trivia questions.
- SES Rope Hop We had our annual Rope Hop just before spring break. Our school raised $1,500 for the Stetsonville Public Library! The Stetsonville Public Library suffered damage this winter and the donated funds will help our local library with repairs.
- SES Significantly Exceeds Expectations We are proud to say we earned "Significantly Exceeds Expectations" on our state testing for our 3rd & 4th graders last school year. We couldn't have earned this distinction without the support of our parents/community & the determination of our staff & students!
- Book Fair Success Thank you to all who stopped by our Book Fair during conferences or ordered online. We appreciate your continued support.
- Congratulations Ms. O'Flanagan! Ms. O'Flanagan received the Promising Professional Award from the Wisconsin Physical Education and Health Professionals organization on October 25th. We cannot be more proud of her and are incredibly lucky to have her encouraging our students stay active.
- School Supply List 2018-2019 If you need the School Supply List 2018-2019, click on the title above. You should have received a Back to School booklet in the mail the last week of July. If you didn't please contact the district office at 715-748-4620 to request one.
- Change for Autism Again we are inspired by the generosity of our students! Last week we collected change for autism & our school raised $1,025. The money raised will benefit the Taylor County Autism Support Group, The Village Inclusive Playground, and Project Lifesaver.
- SES Significantly Exceeds Expectations! SES is very proud to announce we significantly exceeded expectations on the statewide test in 2016-2017. We will continue to strive for excellence with our students! See our Facebook post for more details!
- 3rd grade Thanksgiving Play The third grade performed the First Thanksgiving for family and friends last week. Thank you to all the parents for their support and for attending the performance. Please see our SES Facebook page for more photos and details!
- Family Fun Night We had a great turn out for our Family Fun Night on Thursday, Sept 14! See our photos on our SES Facebook page. Thank you to all who volunteered and attended!
- 4th Grade Community Service Our SES 4th graders participated in a community service project to clean gravestones of our veterans. With Memorial Day fast approaching, this is a fitting way for our school to honor those who gave their lives for our country.
- Fantastic Fun Day Ms. O'Flanagan did an amazing job planning her first SES Fun Day! She was quick on her feet moving activities thanks to the rain. Many students commented this was the best Fun Day ever! Go to our SES Facebook page for photos!
- Rope Hope Fundraiser SES students had a blast jumping rope for great causes on March 17th. We raised a total of $1389.00 this year. These donations will be split between the Jean M. Thompson Memorial Library and the Stetsonville Volunteer Fire Department. Great job everyone!!! Thank you for supporting our community!
- Magazine Fundraiser Our magazine fundraiser has started on February 8. The first turn in day is Tuesday, Feb 14. The second turn in day is Tuesday, Feb 21. The final turn in day is Wednesday, March 1.
- Pre-K Christmas Concerts This week our Pre-K classes had their Christmas concerts. Our students were cute as a button and thank you to Mrs. Carol & Mrs. Linda putting the program together. See our Facebook page for pictures!
- K-4 Christmas Concert Congratulations to the students in Kindergarten-4th grade for their wonderful Christmas concert. We also want to congratulate Ms. Stewart for the job well done on her first Christmas concert here at SES!
- SES Report Card The WI Department of Public Instruction released our school report card. SES did a great job and we are proud of our results. Click on the title above to view the SES Report Card.
- Thanksgiving Play The 3rd grade performed their annual Thanksgiving Play on November 18. Thank you to the students who worked very hard to memorize their scripts. Your performance was a success! Please see the SES Facebook page for more photos.
- SES Bookfair SES is having an online and in-person book fair. The online book fair is held Oct 1-18. You can purchase books by going to www.scholastic.com/bf/stetsonvillees1. The in-person book fair will be held Oct 13 during parent & teacher conferences. Please support the school by purchasing a book if you can.
- School Spirit Week Check out our Facebook page to see photos of Stetsonville Elementary School students participating in School Spirit Week!
- SES Staff Slideshow With all the new staff at SES, Mrs. Lisa created a slideshow introducing the new teachers. The slideshow also shows our staff having a little fun over the summer. Click the title above to view the slideshow.
- Open House Our Open House on August 29th was a HUGE success! Teachers got to meet their new students. Students got to take a book home. Parents met their child's teacher and learned about their child's grade. Thank you to all who came!
- Mrs. Jochimsen Wins WAXX 104.5FM Contest Mrs. Ann Jochimsen (speech teacher at SES) won a teacher appreciation contest in May from WAXX 104.5FM radio station. We cannot think of a more deserving teacher! Congrats Mrs. Jochimsen!
- Curtis Hed's Magic Show Magician, Curtis Hed, came to SES to perform his magic tricks with a positive message of being kind to others. See our Facebook page for photos!
- PBIS Easter Egg Hunt Our school-wide Easter Egg hunt was fun filled! Thanks to all staff and students for filling the shield and earning an Easter Egg hunt in their classrooms.
- Math Night Stetsonville Elementary School held their first Math Night on Tuesday, March 22. Approximately 60 children and their parents were in attendance. Thank you to the teachers and families for making our first Math Night such a huge success.
- Dr. Seuss's Birthday Many classrooms celebrated Dr. Seuss's birthday this week! Ms. Amanda's class made hats, Mrs. Renderman's class ate special food, and Miss Steward's class picked their favorite Dr. Seuss character. See our SES Facebook page for pictures.
- PBIS Hot Chocolate Party Our students filled the large shield by the office with all their positive behavior so we celebrated by having a hot chocolate party. Congrats to all the students for their outstanding behavior in school!
- Marsha Chall Author Marsha Chall visited SES On February 9, Minnesota author Marsha Chall, visited the Kindergarten through fourth grade classes at the elementary schools. Born and raised in Minnesota, Marsha Chall has published 9 picture books. She hopes her books invite the reader to explore new destinations, both outward and inward. Her picture books include: Bonaparte, Happy Birthday, America!, Pick a Pup, Prairie Train, Sugarbush Spring, and Up North at the Cabin.